Infogroup has been an industry leader in data, marketing solutions, sales and research for over 35 years. We are a privately held company with locations throughout North America, the United Kingdom, India, Singapore and Australia.
- We stimulate the growth of our 85 Fortune 100 clients and over 100,000 local business partners daily.
- Our information powers the world’s top search engines and provides point of interest data for the leading in-car navigation systems in North America.
- Our cutting edge technology and analytics deliver innovative marketing solutions and award-winning campaign designs.
We offer opportunities for all experience levels in sales, technology and infrastructure. Our total rewards benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible working arrangements
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and holidays
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other prohibited basis under applicable federal, state or local law.
Click below to search our current opportunities. For question or inquiries, please call 402-836-5575.