Infogroup has been an industry leader in data, marketing solutions, sales and research for over 35 years. We are a privately held company with locations throughout North America, the United Kingdom, India, Singapore and Australia.
- Our information powers the world’s top search engines and provides point of interest data for the leading in-car navigation systems in North America.
- Our cutting edge technology and analytics deliver innovative marketing solutions and award-winning campaign designs.
We offer opportunities for all experience levels in sales, technology and infrastructure. Our total rewards benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Flexible working arrangements
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and holidays
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Click below to search our current opportunities. For question or inquiries, please call 402-836-5575.