June 14, 2019
Do You Know the Quickest Way to Close a Deal?
By Salesgenie Staff
Negotiation skills are key for all sales professionals. The quickest way to close a deal starts with having the correct negotiation skills at your disposal. The ability to guide a prospect through the sales funnel depends on these skills. Here are some of our strategies to ensure a quick sale:
- Personalize the value proposition: convey the value of the solution to the prospect by communicating how it will solve their problems or help them overcome their current challenges.
- Differentiate your solution from your competition: prospects are definitely going to ask you why they should partner with you over your competitors. Having a unique and compelling answer ready is a requirement, not an option.
- Emphasize the symbiotic relationship of the deal: both parties stand to benefit from this partnership. Sales professionals who enter with a combative attitude will encounter resistance.
- Highlight the urgency: buyers need hard deadlines to motivate them to take the steps to make a purchase.
- Understand that rejection happens: everyone gets rejected. Take the time to understand why the sale didn't close, take the lessons learned and move onto the next prospect.
This article was originally posted on Salesgenie. To learn more about these strategies and how to deploy them, click here.